Hello from all of us from the nursing society,
We here at the nursing society are working hard to create events and activities for you all to do.
If you have any ideas of things that you might want to do, please do not hesitate to let us know and we will try and work something out.
We aim to provide the following:
1. Provide a link for all cohorts and disiplines to socialise with ease. We accpet any nursing student, from Mental health, to return to practice.
2. Help one another out with situations or concerns we may have about placement. We will try and direct you to the right person and we will support you in any problems that you have.
3. To have a place where we can relax and build new friendships. We want to try and get a regular booking of a room in the Waterfront building where everyone can meet.
4. Provide skills development. We will liases with Sara Oxbury-ellis about any extra skills sessions that you may want, these can be mixed with other cohorts that may want a refreshen of skills.
5. Provide a network for all nursing students, that embraces all aspects of life, not just nursing. We want you to be able to have an amazing support network of friends, that you can turn to when needed.
All the above is the basis of our nursing society. We aim to build on these and expand as the year progresses.