1. Online Everyday Wellbeing with Coronavirus Support offers a live webinar exploring how we can all look after our mental health and emotional wellbeing in these challenging times.
2. Student Minds have created a support page for students affected by COVID-19 and their student bloggers are sharing tips and advice on the Student Minds Blog.
3. Our lovely Suffolk Student Wellbeing Volunteers are here to help if you need someone to talk to. You can contact them directly or join their Facebook group.
They have recommended the Mental Health for Coping with Stress & Anxiety (Coronavirus) course which is free!
4. These colorful, science-based infographics by Destress Monday contain valuable tips and information on how you can use each Monday as a fresh start to decrease stress and maintain a calm, positive outlook.
5. The NHS One You apps are free to use and available on iOS and Android. Check out the Student Health app where you can access more than 900 pages of reliable, regularly updated health information created for university students by NHS doctors.