1. The Suffolk Library holds regular online activities and groups for children .
2. You can find helpful resources for Maths for 4 – 12-year olds.
3. Edinburgh zoo has live webcams.
4. Free audio story books by David Williams
5. Watch the Beluga whale
6. Make your own playdough! Here is the recipe.
7. Listen to stories right from astronauts in space!
8. Create soap bars together.
9. Bake together.
10. Do some gardening together or create a fairy garden.
11. Dust off your Lego set.
12. Keep a diary - it will help your children reflect.
13. Do some colouring. You can find free colouring downloads here.
14. Keukenhof is the most beautiful spring garden in the world. Visit Keukenhof virtually.
and finally, our most favourite one of all....
15. Show your children old pictures of extended family members, teach them about your family history.
BrainPop - BrainPOP is here to help you and your curious learners stay informed and on-track with free access during school closures.
Curiosity Stream Watch award-winning science, technology, history and nature documentaries, worldwide, on-demand and available on multiple devices.
Tynker Everything needed to learn computer programming the fun way! Ages 5+
Outschool Live Online Classes for Ages 3-18 - Explore fun, social, and safe learning experiences—taught over live video chat.
Udemy Choose from 100,000 online video courses with new additions published every month
Beast Academy A full curriculum that helps young students master fundamental math concepts with interactive practice and challenges, as well as detailed progress reporting.
Khan Academy A nonprofit with the mission to provide a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere.
Creative Bug Keep your hands active and your mind engaged with Creativebug.