The Business Campaign brings together all students across our campuses that are from the Business Department.
This page will:
- Keep you up to date with relevant news from your Department Officer
- Inform you about upcoming opportunities to get involved with
- Provide updates on Campaign points, social activities and representation for the members
Your Business Officer
I am proud to be your Suffolk Business School department officer and look forward in strengthening the department and giving you the best experience during your time here at the University!
I'm a Business Student
Favourite Film: Patch Adams
Favourite Food: Roast duck breast (served pink) with gratin potato and griottine cherry sauce
Favourite Quote: "Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value" - Albert Einstein
If you want to speak to me you will find me around campus (I will have an Orange SU lanyard, and might even be in my Student Officer Hoody), OR you can get into contact with me via the Typeform below
Here is what I will be working on this year:
1) Improve the experience for students within the Suffolk Business School
2) Ensuring the University is as environmentally friendly as it can be and improving this accordingly
3) Improving the communication channels for raising issues concerning the degree
Here is the manifesto that I won my election on:
Hi, my name is James Hollings and this year I am nominating myself for Business School department officer.
Why am I running for this position? I believe that the Business school at the University is important for every student to engage with. Voting for me will allow every individual to access what the Business School can offer for your future, create a community at University and within Ipswich, and build a link between you and the Department to improve your journey through the degree programme.
My main manifesto points are:
1. Socials- Improve the social activities within the Business School and the University
2. Experience- Provide more experiences within the Business Department, accessible for all students
3. Sustainability- Push for a more sustainable campus, mainly through recycling routes
4. Communications- Improve the channels of raising an issue about your course
5. Lecture charter- Create a lecture charter to improve your degree
Vote for me to experience a change within your University.
Want to see something else:
If you want to hear about what other Student Officers are working on, click here
If you are interested in becoming a Course Rep or Student Officer, click here
If you want to join or create an amazing Society, click here
If you want to get your body moving with a sport or activity, click here
If you want to see some great upcoming events, click here
If you require support from SU Advice, click here
If you wanna see some lush discounts, click here