A new and exciting position has become available!
Accommodation Reps enable students to have a voice in their accommodation by letting Reps know the positive and negative aspects of student accommodation and can therefore create change. The SU are looking for three individuals who currently live in student accommodation to become Reps.
What You Would Be Expected To Do
- Promote events organised by your respected accommodation and the SU.
- Gather feedback to the SU and accommodation manager.
- Attend meetings.
- Plan events.
- Two hours a week of your time.
- Represent the student voice.
- Work alongside other Accommodation Reps.
- Promote health and wellbeing.
What Skills Do I Need?
- Listening skills – Listening to residents.
- Communication skills – reporting back to the accommodation manager and the SU.
- Organisation – promote and organise events in the accommodation.
- Time management.
- Team work – you will be expected to work with other Accommodation Reps, the Student Union and your Accommodation Management Team.
What Skills Can I Expect to Gain?
- Team working skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Organisational skills.
- Communication skills.
- And most importantly, a great addition to your C.V!
For a full job description and to apply please email the Student Union at email@example.com with your C.V and a short 200 word essay as to why you would make a great Accommodation rep and what you would bring to the role. Successful applicants will be subject to an interview.