Last updated June 19, 2020
The information we collect about you, the security agreement and your rights.
By using the Students' Union’s website, you consent to the collection, retention and use of your personal information in accordance with the terms of this policy.
The information we collect
· We collect your personal details such as your name, student number, email and any other information you provide us such as your phone number.
· We collect your survey responses.
· We collect information about how you use the website.
· Anything you submit or post, such as emails or comments, is collected.
How we use this data
· To deliver relevant or requested services and information
· To notify you about changes
· To ensure content is working for you
· Analyse how you use the website so we can improve your user experience
Storing your data
We do our best to store information securely with strict procedures to prevent unauthorised access and maintain confidentiality.
However, anything transmitted online has a risk and we cannot guarantee that your information will not be accessed.
cookies distinguish you from other users of the website. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that is stored on your device.
The cookies set may obtain information about you, your computer, your use of our website and your general internet usage.
Click for more information about which cookies we use.
Third Party sites
· Google analytics.
We use live chat software on our website, this is provided by Click4Assistance, a 3rd party UK based Software Company. Information regarding how the data is processed and
stored can be viewed here.
You can unsubscribe to our emails at any time and get in contact with us if you have requests about your data.
If you have any further enquires don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com