The role as a Course Rep is incredibly important. Course Reps are the Student Voice! They are here to ensure that the voice of the students in their cohort is heard.
- Proactively gather feedback from students on their course and identify possible solutions to bring to the Course Committee Meetings
- Represent the collective view of all students on their course
- Attend Course Committee Meetings (1 or 2 per semester)
- Attend Union Council
- Feedback any outcomes from meetings back to students
- Make a positive contribution to the University by improving the student experience for your classmates
- Recieve support and training from your Students' Union on how to represent students' views
- Gain and develop skills and improve your CV
- Recieve recognition from the University in your transcript after being active in the role
- Meet new people and make friends!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be a Course Rep or if you have any queries!