Your SU Advice Centre can advise you on how to write and submit an academic appeal, an academic complaint, how to respond to an allegation of academic misconduct and how to submit a request for extenuating circumstances. Please see the information provided on our website, and contact us for an appointment or for more information.

if you would like further assitance you can contact us using our contact form or contact